Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

for ease of updating the team post (and also because I don't think I posted it when I joined), I'm discountcleric on discord and PSN & I'm the Jaguars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

JPrime, when's good? I'm open anytime after 5pm Eastern tonight.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

JPrime posted:

Maybe around 6 EST? I should be able to be on by then.

I'll be on around then!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

JPrime posted:

In what has to be a stunning upset, I won a game! A fluke safety proves the edge as the Cards beat the Jags, 9-7.

I ran a trap play from the 4 and your defensive tackle flew through the hole and stuffed CJ Anderson, and that ended up the difference.

Special thanks to whoever put Keith Marshall on their practice squad where I could steal him; he had my only TD on a punt return late in the third!

Despite the offensive struggles that was a ton of fun and I wish I hadn't thrown two interceptions or tried to kick that 60-yard field goal.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

DiscountCleric @ TragedyOfCommons

If we can't go later tonight (like after 9pm Eastern), I'm booked all day tomorrow & it'll have to wait until any time Saturday.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

gently caress bye weeks

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oilers take down Jaguars, 20-17. I can't run for poo poo and for whatever reason I just forgot to throw the ball instead (it's because the Panthers playbook is all cheap crossing routes and PA bombs). Excellent game, see you in two weeks for the rematch!

haha I broke Paxton Lynch for four weeks, just long enough to play you again, perfect timing

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

notescobar @ DiscountCleric :siren:

Remaaaaaatch when we doin this, Oilers?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

I'll be home after 10:30 PM and we can play after.

Kicking the roommate off her Gilmore Girls couch marathon, on in a couple minutes

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

ADVANCE ASAP

:awesomelon: WEEK 11, THE DISTANT FUTURE :awesomelon:

Dolfan685 @ DiscountCleric

When's good, Ravens?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Havoc you around late tonight?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

gg Havoc. I was sure I was hosed after giving up that early TD.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Smashed CPU Raiders 44-4, so EverBank Field will see at least one more Jags game as we locked up the division. Now we wait for the Madden gods to determine which 12-4 division winner gets a first-round bye.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

A score of....4????????? The rare double safety????????

They punted & my returner decided a backspin kick hitting at the ten warranted running away from, and momentum carried him out the back of the end zone when I ran back to grab it on a hop at the two.

The other two-pointer was a returned failed 2-point conversion because I was seeing how clunky the various fake field goals were (report: very!)

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

Dolfan685 @ DiscountCleric

When we throwing down? Anything after like 9pm eastern tonight, or after 5 tomorrow works for me, and I should be around most of Saturday if it comes down to it

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Let's say 6pm est tomorrow.

ready when you are

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

lol still playing Madden if I can get the triple option working.

option works better than expected

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

Jags win fantasy superbowl 52 over seahawks 9-7

old time football :thurman:

where do i apply to get my ~ring~

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

If you're not in the discord get in the discord tonight because if like five of us are in there at once we're going to end up drafting

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

who tf are you idiots trading these draft picks for and why wasn't I informed so i could also fleece the CPU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Havoc904 posted:

When are we drafting?

p sure it just finished.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

notescobar @ DiscountCleric :siren:

oh poo poo week 1 user game, when we doing this

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

CZDoofus @ DiscountCleric

Second verse, same as the first, when we doing this?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Oberst posted:

Paperback75 @ DiscountCleric

When?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Paperback Writer posted:

Does 6est work? I can probably play whenever though

poo poo, I'll be home later than that tonight. have to see my parents. I'll say 8ish for now and hopefully be home by then?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Paperback Writer posted:

I'm ready whenever

Just got home, booting up Madden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

:laffo: how the gently caress did I get a bye

• Locked thread