Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dralun
May 22, 2012

oldskool posted:

I ran a trap play from the 4 and your defensive tackle flew through the hole and stuffed CJ Anderson, and that ended up the difference.

Special thanks to whoever put Keith Marshall on their practice squad where I could steal him; he had my only TD on a punt return late in the third!

Despite the offensive struggles that was a ton of fun and I wish I hadn't thrown two interceptions or tried to kick that 60-yard field goal.

94-95 speed running back? Starts with Washington? That would be me. You are welcome. Least you could have done is beat my divisional rival!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dralun
May 22, 2012
GG and thank you, JPrime.

Dralun
May 22, 2012
JXPrime, I'm free after 6ish Monday and Wednesday, or really late night on Tuesday. What works for you?

Dralun
May 22, 2012

JPrime posted:

6ish in what time zone? As long as you're not in India or something that tonight should be good. :D

Sorry. PST. Should be good to go in about 20 minutes (Currently 5pm PST)

Dralun
May 22, 2012

JPrime posted:

k, ready to get my rear end kicked :thumbsup:

GG and thank you. Your D confused me for much of the game, forcing me into throws I normally don't try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dralun
May 22, 2012
Notescobar, might have to put me on auto for this week unless you can play late tonight.

• Locked thread