Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oops wrong thread

Tragedy let's play i wanna backhand the Ravens

Also I'm going after a QB hard. Rivers is worth less than a 5th rounder :-(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Gg Hopter

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

oldskool posted:

When's good, Ravens?

I have to play sometime tonight at 1130 pm or you can auto me and play CPU if needed. I'm traveling for work all week

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Nov 14, 2016

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

oldskool posted:

When's good, Ravens?

Hi sir you available?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm back now. Time to be amazing

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm just hoping to make it to the next round

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Oberst posted:

To everyone who missed it: Adolf and AF had a legendary game

We really did. And AfterFather was honestly mailing it in for a bit there, so that tells you how outclassed I was. A few crazy bounces (Vernon Davis you fuckhead) that resulted in AF getting possession back in his own red zone helped charge some beautiful plays by Fuller, who is truly the best receiver Ive had to play

Jeffrey won it for me

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Dec 8, 2016

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

oldskool posted:

When we throwing down? Anything after like 9pm eastern tonight, or after 5 tomorrow works for me, and I should be around most of Saturday if it comes down to it

Let's say 6pm est tomorrow.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Oberst posted:

ADVANCE ASAP

:awesomelon: WEEK 2, THE DISTANT FUTURE :awesomelon:

BDiddY1995 @ Havoc904
CZDoofus @ DiscountCleric

I play tragedy of commons.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Nagger posted:

In the game they said John Harbaugh was coach of the year.

I have no idea what's going on. He wasn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I was very fortunate a few times. But yeah that game was much closer than the score shows.

It was a freaking highlight reel that's for sure. 40 yard td run, 70 yard receiving td, 25 yard touchdown run... crazy

• Locked thread