Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

MomJeans420 posted:

I saw a tip on here a long time ago that has been helpful for making myself more visible. When you're going down a road and there's a car waiting to turn either across the road or in front of you, dipping back and forth a bit has made a huge difference in my visibility.

SMIDSY wiggle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Razzled posted:

Well the alternative is usually not lining up tightly and then watching as some dickhead cuts you in line and then turns agonizingly slow causing you to miss the light and getting to wait for another one.

I'm not too paranoid in that area since it's rich white people ville who have more to lose than some random dude on a bike.

You're totally in the right here.

The correct response from the person honking is to slowly nose out into traffic so that they're blocking the other lane and the car behind you enough such that when you move on everyone else is stuck waiting for them to ease their way across the remaining two lanes of traffic.

• Locked thread