Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Someone got mad enough to pull up and rant at me and then cut me off to make a u turn because I wouldn't move to let him pass through traffic while waiting at a light for a left turn.

There basically wasn't space for him to cross through because traffic was piled up waiting for the left turn green. At first he started honking at me when I didn't see him then I ignored him when I saw him lol.

Frankly the way I see it, if motorcycles aren't going to be given any traffic advantages (in the state of GA) I'm under no obligation to be a "nice guy" and move my bike into a squeeze so that he can cross sooner.

If the police can bust me for taking advantage of a motorcycle's physical characteristics (splitting/filtering/shoulder riding) then I'll just ride like a car. That means no Mr. Camry I'm not going to pull diagonally over or move into a side space to let you slip through. If I have to follow the same exact laws as a car then gently caress it, I'm a car taking up car-like space.

It was pretty funny, he was going off about "I hope you crash" "why are you such an rear end in a top hat"

You made me this way atlanta, now you gotta deal with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Well the alternative is usually not lining up tightly and then watching as some dickhead cuts you in line and then turns agonizingly slow causing you to miss the light and getting to wait for another one.

I'm not too paranoid in that area since it's rich white people ville who have more to lose than some random dude on a bike.

• Locked thread