Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
I've basically ended up with a similar attitude.

Basically do everything to give you more time to react if someone fucks up, and expect everyone to do so. These days I've gotten to the point I don't even get upset with people's idiocy because I see it coming with plenty of time to react.

I find the hard part is to stay focused on days when I'm tired because of work and such. Probably the biggest area to improve on, but realistically I don't know how feasible it is. It's hard to stay switched on for 3 hours of commuting every day! On the other hand, riding with the above mentality means even when you switch off you're still giving yourself more time to react.

Barnsy fucked around with this message at 12:58 on May 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread