Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a:
This poll is closed.
Nasty Woman 109 44.49%
Bad Hombre 136 55.51%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=465291824

No tag preference beyond getting one of the two tags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I didn't know anything about the don't get banned thing but I did make another donation to get the gang tag back. No pref for which one. Also, do I need to rebuy everything else now?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=466354241

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Colin Mockery posted:

all i wanna do
is turn myself into
a nasty woman
(a nasty woman)

Oh I think it would be great
And I just can't wait
To see the woman I am, so better

I will give it a chance
to do a skanky dance
Because I am a nasty woman

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Maybe the titles could be based on how much money people had to pay to gain access to Trump and administration officials around the time of the inauguration. Plebes like me would get something like "Watched the Inauguration on CSPAN" or "Public Admission to the Inauguration".

:sigh:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What does delawarriors mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I should have been more specific. What's Delaware Warriors referencing? Just a sports team?

• Locked thread