Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a:
This poll is closed.
Nasty Woman 109 44.49%
Bad Hombre 136 55.51%
Total: 245 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

logikv9 posted:

Are you a bad enough Hombre to donate to charity for a sweet gangtag? Indulge in the closest thing to Ethical Capitalism you'll ever have by donating to a good charity and getting a sweet gangtag in return. Better than those stupid totebags, anyway.

yeahsurewhatever HOW DO I GET THOSE SWEET TAGS YO
1. Donate any amount to RAINN. Goons have already donated over $20,000 as one big gently caress you to Dangerous Donald. It could be $1. It could be $5,000. Anything is fine. Remember that you're donating to help real people so any amount helps!

2. Post proof of your donation. Proof can be the post-donation page the charity provides, a redacted email confirmation, anything. This is totally a honor system. Don't pretend to donate for a free gangtag! That's a really big dick move! ALSO INDICATE WHAT TAG YOU WANT, limit 1 per customer

3. If you could also, cross post your donation into the RAINN thread so we can keep an accurate total :sweatdrop:

I already donated to RAINN in the thread, can I still have a tag?

Yes! Simply quote your proof post over from the RAINN thread.

I'm such a nasty woman :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread