Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

- A sandwich called the "Main Street Stack" that just turned out to be a paving slab between two manhole covers

- Fish and chips and chips and chips and chips and chips and chips and chips and chips

- A BBQ chicken pizza at California Pizza Kitchen that was served passive-aggressively by my ex-girlfriend Tabitha even though she knew we were going to both be at synagogue that weekend

- Seven extremely good chicken-fried steaks that I did not order, and the diner wouldn't let me leave until I finished them

- Pan-fried sea sponge at a Korean place in Cincinnati

- Battered sea sponge at a fried chicken place in Chicago

- A Reubenesque sandwich that was just way too big to finish

- Halibut filet in lemon-caper sauce with wild rice, Japanese-inspired scalloped potatoes, and a big glob of horse poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

Anything from subway

vanisher

- Glassware on the table by size and color
- The waiter to stop reciting me bits from the screenplay he was working on
- The free side of shrimp in butter sauce, despite the attached note 'you butter tip me good shrimp'
- Upon making no tip, taking the waiter's recommendation for a classic dessert on the house, the Hertz Donut

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
That time the cooks force fed me those knuckle sandwiches

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I ordered a hot dog once and learned about furries

Historical Wizards

Always be weary when your server recommends the house special, turns out wood and shingles tastes awful

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grilled chicken and fish from humdingers

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Sea Food Dish at indian resturant in Leipzig, Germany... I got enoug food to feed a minimum of 8 people.. alone... cost 17€!

<3 <3 Vanisher

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
One time I was at a German restaurant and it was pretty good but part of the meal I ordered had face meats in it.

For the rest of the meal I was like, "This is okay, but I wish it had more pork face in it."

Usually I am not reminded by a meal about my lust for face meats.

symbolic

Cuban burger. i became suspicious after the waiter assured me that the meat was so fresh, it was still fleeing from a Communist regime.

vanisher

- The Mac & Cheese was disgusting, I specifically requested Mackerel

- I ordered a hamburger and it arrived in a disheveled state. After complaining to the waiter, he said he'd take it in the back and spruce it up for me. He came back out with a coniferous evergreen tree typically found in the northern temperate and boreal regions of the earth. Talk about rude!

- I ordered an ice cream sundae and received a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs and consequently living conditions are hostile for plant and animal life! Talk about rude!

Historical Wizards

vanisher posted:

- I ordered a hamburger and it arrived in a disheveled state. After complaining to the waiter, he said he'd take it in the back and spruce it up for me. He came back out with a coniferous evergreen tree typically found in the northern temperate and boreal regions of the earth. Talk about rude!

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

vanisher

- I arrived late into my hotel and was extremely tired as I checked in for the night. They told me that I'd be able to receive a complimentary breakfast or cereal grape list. I guess I didn't hear them correctly, boy was I surprised the next morning!

They Might Be

I tried to send my meal back to the kitchen, but I'm not very good at asserting myself and ended up washing dishes for 2 hours.

vanisher

"Excuse me, waiter? There is zero saliva on this supposedly 'spit roasted' chicken I ordered"

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Albatross Soup. Everyone knows that's code for human soup but instead I got a broth with a big beak in it.

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

FactsAreUseless posted:

- Fish and chips and chips and chips and chips and chips and chips and chips and chips

fish and chips is supposed to come with an endless supply of chips, just endless chips in such a ridiculous quantity you just can't finish them all even with outside help

FactsAreUseless

misty mountaintop posted:

Albatross Soup. Everyone knows that's code for human soup but instead I got a broth with a big beak in it.
I ordered this once and got shipwrecked on my way home.

social vegan

I ordered infinite orders

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'd think it would be hard enough to find a buffalo capable of flight so I think it's particularly cruel to slaughter them for their seemingly tiny wings.

They were however delicious and tasted surprisingly like chicken.

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

never get the "Kibbles n' Tits" from Hooters, it's literally just dog food

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

never get the "Kibbles n' Tits" from Hooters, it's literally just dog food

Couldn't find a single owl inside the restaurant either. Also the wait staff appear to be so underpaid that they couldn't afford appropriate winter clothing.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Went to a subway, all i could find was an empty bag of chips, some chewed gum and a rat carcass

Macnult

me: "can I get a pepsi"

waiter: "is Pepsi okay?"

me: "w- yeah"

I was given a Dr Pepper

FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

Went to a subway, all i could find was an empty bag of chips, some chewed gum and a rat carcass
Yes, it's normal for all the employees to be there.

Senior Management

The people at the Thai place did not believe me when I asked for my food "Thai spicy." Boy did I show them wrong when I fled the restaurant in tears airing out my tongue like a dog.

:jerry:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*crying, gasping for air, hands shaking as i try to force more water into my throat* "Is that all you got?"

*hacking cough as saliva pours from mouth, eyes welling with tears* "HOTTER! I want HOTTER!"

social vegan

genie waiter: what can I get you?

me: I'd love the buffalo chicken fingers

gw: very well

*star wipe back to the future as I'm surrounded by my buffalo chicken finger grandchildren*

and that's how I met your grandmother

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
The intercontinental breakfast that took me across 17 time zones and a week to finish

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Free condimental breakfast at the Motel 7

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Free condomental breakfast at the Motel 69 im sry

Im Ready for DEATH

Ordered a flight of beers at the local brewhouse and get this, they flew away! :cawg:

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Spider Surprise was actually NOT made of spiders :saddowns:

poverty goat

we finally got a reservation after months on the waiting list and the waiter brought us a tasting menu. they don't even have a dinner menu it turns out. what is this, a restaurant for ants?

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
i ordered the burger at the seafood place

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

Wamdoodle posted:

Spider Surprise was actually NOT made of spiders :saddowns:

Neither was the spider roll it was just tempura soft shell crab.

:jerry:

City of Glompton

I ordered a vegan, gluten-free, low-carb, organic burger at Big Teds Texas Burgs, and they brought me an empty plate and a bottle of mustard.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Hello Meow
I ordered french fries at a McDonald's once but they took me into the back and made me put on a klan hood and give a nazi salute to a picture of Satan
The fries were okay, but that was really some 2/10 service right there.

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Vynar posted:

Neither was the spider roll it was just tempura soft shell crab.

Wtf I've been lied to my whole life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

i went to this Spanish small plate restaurant and despite the way my friend described the place, every single employee was wearing some kind of shirt or blouse

• Locked thread