Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

chicken & cashews that had no cashews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"But it's supposed to be a variety of nuts, a mixture"

"Sir, we mixed these cashews in this bowl"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

porkswordonboard
You should get that looked at

We got the chef's tasting menu at a restaurant by the ocean but neither of us like seafood very much and shellfish not at all

whoops

my gf slid her squid leggy onto the floor and I swallowed mine whole like a slutty chump.

Senior Management

porkswordonboard posted:

We got the chef's tasting menu at a restaurant by the ocean but neither of us like seafood very much and shellfish not at all

whoops

my gf slid her squid leggy onto the floor and I swallowed mine whole like a slutty chump.

yeah but how did the chef taste?

:jerry:

Machai

Vynar posted:

with his tongue

symbolic

Vynar posted:

Machai posted:

with his tongue

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
I went to this restaurant in Seattle once called '13 Coins', and I ordered the 'Calamari' there that was supposed to be just like regular calamari which is breaded and in individual pieces, and they just gave me this raw fuckin' slab of octopus or whatever the hell it was and it was repulsive.

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

social vegan

Barnes And Body Works posted:

I went to this restaurant in Seattle once called '13 Coins', and I ordered the 'Calamari' there that was supposed to be just like regular calamari which is breaded and in individual pieces, and they just gave me this raw fuckin' slab of octopus or whatever the hell it was and it was repulsive.

it sounds like the kitchen was having tentacle difficulties

PortalFreak

God's true gift to mankind is 007 Nightfire for the Nintendo GameCube.
I ordered mystery meat at this diner once. turns out it was a stillborn fetus. didn't even come with fries like I asked!!!!! :cripes::argh:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

social vegan posted:

it sounds like the kitchen was having tentacle difficulties

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

I went to Chez Pigeon and found the decor excellent and the atmosphere fantastic. The menu was a fantastic array of amazing looking French cuisine you don't often see in this city. I became confused when I ordered, and my waiter went expressionless and silently walked away without writing anything down or saying anything. The rest of the patrons too became dour and just walked out immediately. After waiting ten minutes in the dark empty place (someone turned the lights off on the way out) I wandered back into the kitchen. Inside was just one chef in his traditional hat, hunched over a laptop. He ignored me for five minutes, mumbling to himself in the dark, until I asked about my food and he said 'SILENCE! I'm busying deleting Hillary Clinton's emails.' He was extremely rude, and I guess there's no limit to how deep this conspiracy goes.

• Locked thread