Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I got this stunner earlier from one Fleta Mcgurn (name change, please, mods?)

Subject: o well, that m
Body: sinners; each was betrayed by those whom he had loved and cared for; each was put to death; and Caesar also was believed to have risen again and ascended into heaven and become a divine being. JOHN RUSKIN Born in 1819, died in 1900; his father a wealthy win

Well...okay then. Good talk, Fleta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

THE PACT IS SEALED

OH MY DUCKING GOD THANK YOU I WROTE DUCKING BY ACCIDENT BUT THANK YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Eagan Jarvis <kevin@sawtron.com>

Hello,

Our HR dpt. was provided with your details and email address from career agency.

Global bidding company is wising presence and hiring today individuals to help grow our business in America.

At this moment we are hiring persons to take part-time job post of Order Processor.

Work Location: USA, any state

Work Type: Part-Time

Compensation rate: $40 per completed task; minimum $1,000 per month + bonuses

Benefits package includes:
- professional development
- special free training courses for workers
- career opportunities
- flexible hours

Attention! Secondary diploma of school or equivalent is required!

Your basic duties will include scanning and sending business correspondence, checking parcels for damage, do supporting documentation. You will have help and collaborate with office Supervisor.

If you want to earn extra, we are waiting for your email to us back!

Sent from my iPhone

I think the "Sent from my iPhone" is the best part. Like this scammer was too lazy to sit up and send this; he had to do it on the drat toilet. Thank god I'm an ESL teacher and accustomed to word salad.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Message you sent blocked by our bulk email filter (xxxxxx@xxxxx.com)

Oh, no!

...oh. Never mind.

There's not trying, and then there's this.

• Locked thread