Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

the comedian walks out on stage smiling. his smile turns to rage when he sees the water bottle already occupying his stool. his stool. audience looks on in horror as a grown man pummels a bottle of aquafina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I don't know who thought that sitting on a baby was comfortable or even ethical but apparently kids get paid a lot of money to do it these days. I guess it keeps the baby from wandering off? In my day we just put the baby in a crib.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Really getting sick of seeing all these able bodied comics doing sit down routines and taking away jobs from wheel chair comics.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

The comedian, enormous, sits in the town square. The children wreath him in ribbons and garlands. He's so happy to be here tonight. What a great town.

Later, he will say the catchphrase, you know the one, the one you like, and the town will be happy. At least for that night.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
famous comedian quietly appears on stage, sits nervously on a chair, the audience goes wild with laughter.

he stands, the audience quiets to a few chuckles and quiet murmuring. slowly he creeps across the stage towards a smaller chair, then sits down. the audience erupts into uproarious laughter and guffaws, huge applause as the curtain closes.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

"In America, comedian sits on chair," begins Yakov Smirnoff, world-famous sit down comedian, from his bar stool on stage. The crowd tenses with anticipation. They have an inkling of what might be coming next, but they cannot quite bring themselves to hope for something so brilliant, so audacious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Machai posted:

*Chris Hanson walks onto stage. Audience erupts into laughter*

"So hey, you guys want to tell me why you are here?" *chuckling*

• Locked thread