Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Hello hello yes hi folks I can see most of you from here.

Great to be here, I uh flew in from Canada this morning and boy, are my legs well rested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

Black people sit a little something, like this.

White people also sit like this.

social vegan

A lot of my friends ask me, "hey, social vegan... do you remember what you were doing when 9/11 happened?"

Of course I do I was sitting down

social vegan

a quick show of hands, how many of ya'll went to senior prom hahaha nice, wasn't it the worst? I wouldn't know I stayed home and sat the entire night

social vegan

*comedian slowly removes sweatshirt, exposing his MY OTHER RIDE ALSO HAS A CHAIR shirt, waiting for laughs*

social vegan

david blaine sits on a chair for 56 days in the middle of times square he stands slowly revealing there was never a chair there tobegin with

social vegan

*stands up, spins chair and sits on it backwards*

*the audience don't know whether to laugh or cry*

social vegan

google THIS posted:

a popular comedian scoots back out onto the stage for an encore after the audience gives him a sitting o

lol

social vegan

all the kids these days... getting into squatty potties, you guys heard about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

carrot top stares into his tickle trunk at a tiny stool with the cue card taped to it reading "stool sample" he pauses, is it even worth it anymore

• Locked thread