Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
happy bday abuela i hope u and huma celebrate 69 very bigly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
She'd better be careful, as a 69 year old celebrity in 2016 :ohdear:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Lord of Pie posted:

Another birthday ruined by the reminder that I share it with the Hilldawg

It's my half-birthday, i am the antibuela

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Happy birthday and I wish you many more, Abuela!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Happy birthday, my abuela of vengeful fury!

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Al! posted:

happy bday abuela (grandma)

:yeah:

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
I spent all day making calls for :abuela: as a birthday present. Happy Birthday!

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Sinistral posted:

I spent all day making calls for :abuela: as a birthday present. Happy Birthday!

We got a birthday cake for our table/phone bank.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
While it will no longer be Hillary Clinton's birthday tomorrow, she will still be 69.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

is america ready for a 69 yo president?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

• Locked thread