Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I hope that after Mr. Chick's death, his biggest legacy is this image, hanging around in poster form all over the place, encouraging us all to party and have great times like this awesome Satan advises.

There will be someone else to fill his shoes and draw racist Jewish caricature professors of biology get fake-destroyed by Mary Sue Christians students discrediting evolution while the professor sweats, though, because hateful zealots, as it turns out, aren't hard to come by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

RagnarokAngel posted:

Oh come now, chick had nothing but respect for the Jewish people as long as they accepted Jesus.

I love God saying "Let's look at them now, Samuel!" like a gameshow host.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Yeah, like, campy movies are generally funnier when the people making them think they're making something dreadfully serious.

The reviews for Dark Dungeons do say that it's strengths are that the actors play it completely straight in the spirit of the original comic, but, not having seen it, I cannot judge for myself. If they pull that off, without winking at the camera too much, I'd actually be really impressed.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

That's horse apples. They're all completely overacting and while nobody goes so far as to mug for the camera, they all sound like Chandler whenever they deliver any dramatic lines. That poo poo ain't no Lost Skeleton of Cadavra.

I would believe that and think that it is most likely, but not having seen it (and probably never devoting my time to it), I cannot claim to know it for sure.

• Locked thread