Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
im sorry, the best player at every position actually plays for the packers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Ehud posted:

re: "I trust Bill Belichick no matter what!! Pats must know something we don't!"

https://twitter.com/pp_rich_hill/status/793229707449868288

he often makes poor personnel decisions
That would look a lot better if they had kept Collins and Jones.

Only real blemish was Easley, which I'm not sure why they ever felt they had to gamble on him in the first.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Iodised QQ posted:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/31/joe-thomas-trade-possibilities-boiling-down-to-giants-or-no-one/

I wonder if the Giants and Reese would hold firm on their "Ereck Flowers must play LT" stance they had all offseason and make the best LT in football move to the right side if they acquired him

they're not going to acquire him

I'd love for Eli and Thomas to play out their twilight years together but the Browns are going to ask more than Reese will ever pay

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Darby also lost some of his shine this year but he's looked like prime Revis compared to Gilmore

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

he often makes poor personnel decisions

My favorite Belichick dumb thing was the story of Dimitroff running the idea of trading up for Julio Jones by him and Belichick replying by telling him to stay put and draft Jonathan Baldwin. You get the same player and don't have to give anything up!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Grittybeard posted:

My favorite Belichick dumb thing was the story of Dimitroff running the idea of trading up for Julio Jones by him and Belichick replying by telling him to stay put and draft Jonathan Baldwin. You get the same player and don't have to give anything up!

If you get him into a situation he can't cheat his way out of, Belichick is a good for nothing hack. He should never even be allowed to buy a ticket to the Hall.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

LiquidFriend posted:

That would look a lot better if they had kept Collins and Jones.

Only real blemish was Easley, which I'm not sure why they ever felt they had to gamble on him in the first.

Keeping a Jones is like waiting for a time bomb to go off. His brother Jon is the biggest example.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Parmesan Basil posted:

If you get him into a situation he can't cheat his way out of, Belichick is a good for nothing hack. He should never even be allowed to buy a ticket to the Hall.

this is what I actually believe

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Ehud posted:

this is what I actually believe

remember when the Patriots and Jets went in to overtime and the Pats won the toss and Belichick had them take the wind and then they immediately lost

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

n: jay
v: cutler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796165

• Locked thread