Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Tae posted:

Joe Lacob would love a game 6. He gets like 12 million from seat revenue alone per home game.

5 beers a head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

ha ha ha ha ha thank you Lockback for the invitation to talk some more poo poo about Melo, my favorite pastime. First off--total agreement. He's far from replacement level--far far worse. A replacement level player doesn't swallows up cap space that could be used for some players who don't singlehandedly lose games by playing like assholes. A replacement-level player would be benched if he defended as poorly as Melo does. And he's been getting worse every year for a few years now.

He's now solidly in the >20 ppg and <.100 WS/48 club. Andrew Wiggins says hello

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

he spoils my viewing experience more than any straight loss with untalented players would. It makes me very angry to watch and over the next several days I intend to use many mathematical methods, film clips and essays to convince Lockback that he loving sucks now and kills a team and will only grow worse and worse. He deserves the reputation Harden got for defense. He normally doesn't try and when he does he makes the wrong decisions and he is also on something like a 0/25 streak for lategame "clutch" shots.

When I was watching KP during the early parts of his NBA career I remember seeing Carmelo passing to him in a somewhat generous way, which I hadn't seen him do in years. Some of them were good passes. Very good passes that I forgot that Carmelo had the ability to make. Instead of making me happy and hopeful it kind of made me angry cuz it reminded me that Carmelo could be 10x the player that he is, it just seems like he's made a conscious decision to not do helpful things on the basketball court. I'm on your side.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Idahoant posted:

blah blah blah
How many thousands of words have you wads shitted out about this.

This thread is full of many thousands of emotionally charged words about basketball, take it easy pal

• Locked thread