Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Hi, I'm trying to follow this thread and watch more basketball because my favourite hockey team traded their coolest player for no good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Dead Kelly posted:

Watching the Habs probably prepares you pretty well to be a Raptors fan.

I get enough disappointment from the Blue Jays.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I mean you can score two points, or three. Basketball has a wealth of options.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Dead Kelly posted:

The Raptors aren't disappointing, they're just interminably frustrating. They play basketball like it was 20 years ago, but somehow still win.

Oh. OH!

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Dead Kelly posted:

The Raptors aren't disappointing, they're just interminably frustrating. They play basketball like it was 20 years ago, but somehow still win.

Do I want Dwane Casey fired this is an important question.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Metapod posted:

Also because lurking is silly. Express your smart/dumb opinion

Games should be decided by a dunking contest if it's still tied after 5 minutes of OT.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Why doesn't NBA offer single team packages for League Pass anymore? I wanted to save a bit and just buy the Minnesota games.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Lockback posted:

They do? It's called NBA Team Pass and it's $119
http://www.nba.com/leaguepass

nba app was holding out on me, fuckin hell

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I want to stuff Reggie Miller in a locker.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Niwrad posted:

Half the fun of the NBA is it's aimed at a younger audience and doesn't take itself as seriously as other sports. The league doesn't mind their players actually having personalities.

I've been marathoning the fashion thread, and one of my first reactions was "if there was a hockey fashion thread, all we'd do is repost Brent Burns and Subban."

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

straight up brolic posted:

Tae is going to kill you

Bring it on Tae :twisted:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Congrats to the Philadelphia Phillies on becoming the Edmonton Oilers.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Should I pick up NBA 2k17 if I want to try to understand the sport better?

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I imagine it's like the NHL series where the AI GMs judge trades by pure ratings, and is dumb, so I'll hold off on that.

Since caps got brought up, I found the hoopshype page, and it seems serviceable, but is there another site with that info I should know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Guys I got here as I soon as could. Is Carmelo leaving New York?

• Locked thread