Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Durant | LeBron | Curry would be stupid good. Yeah, James isn't the shooter of some other people, but his size and ability to get to the rim from anywhere are still highly valuable in scoring and rebounding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Who would be the best 3v3 All-Center team? Cousins | Davis | Jokic(?)?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Brolander posted:

Looking forward to Cavs sweeping the rest of this series, when they turn the super secret second switch

They do that and get a refined version of their Secret Stuff and I will be entertained.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

derp. I somehow forgot about KAT. whoops

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

EvanTH posted:

Kibner you're ripping my heart into pieces is Davis a C or PF already you can't leave me in limbo forever

He has been shifting to playing more and more C since he entered the league and slowly bulked up. The last two (or maybe 3?) season, he spent the majority of his time at center. This coming season will be a reverse of trends because Boogie, but he'll still play C for the bulk of his minutes when Cuz is not on the floor with him.

So, the answer changes. Ideally, he would be a full time center.

• Locked thread