Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Jack's Flow posted:

Lebron, Draymond and 2 Chainz talk about basketball at a barbershop. Sure, why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ypwbI1NtG4

When they started talking Coach K :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Also Rose was kinda really really loving good.

He was fairly easily one of the top 3 players in the league that year.

Either Dwight, Bron, or Rose could have won it. Rose was just the one who said at the beginning of the year "Why can't I be MVP" when asked a question about it. So the narrative was set from press conference day, and when he far far surpassed expectations and played like one of the best players that year. He was all but assured it.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Wade is deffo staying in Chicago.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/DrewShiller/status/873401660613074944

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lmao evanth just lmao

Though I guess its great people are now noticing how hosed up the 13th amendment labor clause is for punishment for a crime is even if its just being used as nothing more than a pawn and attack vector for one loving person despite it still going on arpund the entire country.

It's hosed up but who is really shocked that like 30 to 40 years ago they had lovely opinions about prisoner labor considering how literally today most people ignore it and/or blow off how hosed up it is. At least until its useful to attack someone they dont like anyway.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

But this isnt the thread for that.

Cavs in 7

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Wade is deffo going back to Miami with that look. He is looking like a full on old man with gold necklace wearing jump suit walking around Miami beach.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hand Knit posted:

Only if it is basketball-related, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqfXarJH_xM

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

They are the dominate position so no.

Meh all that word has cone to mean is someone not as far left as person who is speaking it is.

Its lost all actual meaning

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Does that make Fred Hoiberg Otacon?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Rick posted:

Yeah, I really hate this. And like there's so little thought that most of the people who post these kind of things put into it, and I really don't want to have a demographic discussion with people who think that every region of the state voted like a state did overall.

on the other hand someone could have just made a (bad) joke that someone took more seriously than they needed to(I'm also frequently guilty of this)

I could be wrong, please correct me if I am. I severely doubt Glumslinger is literally saying everyone in Ohio voted for Trump and all of you guys should be ashamed.

Like tbh if it wasn't for Chicago Illinois would be redder than loving Texas.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jun 10, 2017

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

Sorry, I sometimes forget that I'm not in C-spam when I make political posts to annoy people

I know that Cleveland did its best

Though I am still going to blame the Cavs for breaking causality :colbert:

Between the Cavs and Cubs last year we broke reality

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

TBeats posted:

cleveland went blue, dawg

Turn left. Do not seriously engage.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I will never stup. You can't make me stup.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/treyzingis/status/873910240357605380

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

E2M2 posted:

Would the 2017 UK team beat those old Celtics and Lakers teams?

Yes

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Fix is in

https://twitter.com/Mr_KevinJones/status/874310198155894784

• Locked thread