Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LarksTongues
Mar 31, 2011
Lurker checking in for the first time, I've been following this thread for years. As a wizards fan is there any silver lining this year? Obviously Durant wasnt going to happen, but we are counting on beal to stay healthy for a whole year, our bench is atrocious, and I still cant believe we panic traded a 1st last year for Morris. Oh and Scotty Brooks...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LarksTongues
Mar 31, 2011

Henchman of Santa posted:

Your weird, mediocre roster can still get to the 7 or 8 seed in the East.

I'm holding onto that hope, but Porter needs to step up in a big way. Also grunfeld is just the worst, and yet he survives every coaching turnover. When will we be free?

LarksTongues
Mar 31, 2011

euphronius posted:

Rod Strickland is still the best Washington pg ever

I was just about to say the same thing. Rod was fire.

LarksTongues
Mar 31, 2011
The wizards have completely imploded, this bench is a joke. Ernie Grunsfeld is a cancer on this organisation and it makes me sad.

LarksTongues
Mar 31, 2011

Metapod posted:

How has otto porter developed? I don't get to see him play often

Really well, he's taken the leap this year to legit 3rd option. His 3 ball is looking good, he hustles for boards and is playing sound d. Easily the most consistent starter on the team, im loving his game this year. With a remotely decent bench the wiz would be in good shape

• Locked thread