Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Making a post in the new thread for the two or three people who care - I made some print-friendly NBA schedules for this new season for the major US time zones, because I can't find anyone else who does the same thing. Available to download here: http://vrowl.com/2016-17-nba-schedules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Has anyone pointed out that the Warriors are currently on a 4-game losing streak

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

N: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161101103242.htm
"A study's participants who were asked to think about their own death before taking to the basketball court scored more points than those in a control group. "

V: Then you'd think Frederic Weis would've made it to the NBA

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

WhyteRyce posted:

Kings draft all the bigs, the kryptonite to the Warriors. If we make the playoffs the championship is ours

Just a little election humor here.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

I got tickets to a Pistons game against the 76ers. I hope Embiid plays that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Henchman of Santa posted:

We're overdue for Rob Parker to be fired for saying something idiotic again.

When I started watching they would split between that WB station with George Blaha and Bill Laimbeer/Rick Mahorn/Greg Kelser and Fox Sports with Fred McLeod and whoever.

I remember it always being Blaha and Laimbeer on WB (i.e. the good and fun broadcasts) and McLeod and Kelser on Fox (the not-as-good broadcasts).

BTW Cleveland fans, does Fred McLeod still refer to shots that bounce around on the rim as a "rubber rim job"? Because that always made me snicker.

• Locked thread