Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

IcePhoenix posted:

Same. I don't blame the refs for missing that though, it was probably in both hands for barely the blink of an eye.

Yeah, I don't recall anyone complaining about it in the live thread last night. Blink of an eye, bad viewing angle, and you've missed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Space Camp fuckup posted:

He's got a winner's mentality

If the Spurs miss out on Chris Paul, Dion should be their backup plan.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

quote:

Horry played four years in San Antonio and won two titles as a Spur. He also noted in an article for The Players’ Tribune that he thought Rudy Tomjonavich, and “not Gregg Popovich”, was the best coach he’d played for.

Oh Robert. :allears:

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
The Ringer has something on the Lonzo Ball Lakers workout. Only this matters though:

quote:

As I was surveying the crowd, I heard a voice down the hallway marvel at the scene. “Man,” he said, “all y’all here to see Lonzo?” It was Lamar Odom. He was clad in Lakers workout gear. He looked good. On any other day, that might have been the story. But Wednesday, Odom was just like everyone else — trying to get a glimpse of Lonzo Ball and maybe talk to him for a while.

I'm glad Lamar is doing better.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Iggy should collect his 2nd MVP for hounding Lebron into efficient triple doubles.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Lebron signs with Real Madrid and becomes the emperor of Spain.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Lebron, Draymond and 2 Chainz talk about basketball at a barbershop. Sure, why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ypwbI1NtG4

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
OK, that ESPN barbershop thing is funny.

"There was a NCAA division 2 game on TV, and I made my wife watch it with me. They ran flex. They ran flex for 40 minutes straight! They won 45-39, and I am not naming the school!"

- Lebron James

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Spacebump posted:

I wonder if Olympic 3 on 3 will have NBA players or be lame like FIBA 3 on 3. The team I'd want to see is LeBron/Durant/Leonard.

Kobe will post up fools all day long and lead Team USA to another gold medal.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I want to like Draymond, but it's hard. It's very hard. Still up 3-1. What could go wrong!

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
https://twitter.com/120Sports/status/873393578218737666

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

quote:

Dahntay Jones added a technical foul in Game 4, which brought his playoff fines to $9,000. That leaves him just $127 from his season salary of $9.127.

Even $127 is too much money for that dude. He's a trash player.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

He will replace Melo in New York and nobody will notice the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I enjoyed this NBA season very much and hope the next one will be just as good.

• Locked thread