Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I've never been so excited about a sports thing as I am for the Russell Westbrook scorched earth campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

WhyteRyce posted:

All lurkers and new NBA fans should jump on the Kings bandwagon I got spots saved for you

Only problem is we have exactly zero cupholders on #bandwagon3.0

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Just a heads up Kevin Durant and Steph Curry have both lost four games in a row.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I had a friend of college unfriend me on facebook and call me petty and salty because I posted "I thought the Warriors were supposed to be decent 🤔🤔🤔🤔"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kibner posted:

Lol @ people who can't handle when their favorite team gets embarrassed. If nothing else, they could just stay off the Internet for a day or two.

Funny because most warriors fans I know stayed off from June 19, 2016 until July 7, 2016.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This is art and will never not be funny

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Thank you Magic Johnson for the insight on how the NBA playoffs work

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Redgrendel2001 posted:

If we combine the Three Alphas with Trust the Process, we potentially could create new carbon-based lifeforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple-alpha_process?wprov=sfia1

trade embiid to chicago

*extremely captain picard voice*

THERE ARE FOUR ALPHAS

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dexo posted:

Embid isn't an alpha?

He is the Process. Big difference.

Are you telling me there are only three alphas

Nice move, Cardassian

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Pack away those Curry jerseys and dust off those Webber jerseys, Fairfield

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Kings social media intern hasn't missed a beat

https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/791499503756988417

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I woke up this morning and the Sacramento Kings of Sacramento are still in first in the Pacific and the Shook rear end Warriors of Oakland are still in last. I am going to enjoy this as long as it lasts*

*when the final buzzer sounds in Kings-Spurs tonight

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

MrSargent posted:

This is from a couple pages back but I gotta say it....PRINT THE SHIRTS

They're at the printers right now.

PRINTING THE SHIRTS BOSS

also WCS has a top tier awful nickname which is Willie Blockenstein

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

pubic works project posted:

I could make a mint if I had a shirt printing company with all the demands that SAS and TFF have for shirts.

Millions of little kids in Africa grow up thinking Ryan Tannehill is a top ten QB

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I wonder if Vivek comes in and tells the social media intern about all the new may mays he's seeing

https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/791842738329165824

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dexo posted:

KD has reached a new never before seen level of shookness. And it's only game one :laffo:

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/791858809249509376

I can only picture him yelling like Will Smith at the alien in the desert in ID4 for some reason.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Scene: ORACLE ARENA

KEVIN DURANT stands alone in the media room, at the podium.

KEVIN DURANT: Okay, next question

Durant points to an empty chair.

DURANT: What can I do for you?

Durant pretends to listen intently, nodding head, rubbing chin. Suddenly, his eyes widen and he steels his expression

DURANT: What?! What did you say? I'm not shook YOU'RE SHOOK

Durant angrily kicks over the podium and storms off.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Embiid found next summer's work out partner nice

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I must have missed Ron Artest's cameo in last season of American Horror Story

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/skirvin-hotel-lakers-metta-world-peace-ghost-haunted/1f6wi2wbxwvf11ajun4bmnursi

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

You know Bron froze some of those to eat if they win again this year like a goddamned wedding cake

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Cool Buff Man posted:

Money's tight but he probably has enough to get the same baker to make an updated one

He won't be celebrating the new victory. He'll be celebrating the anniversary of the first time he vanquished the Warriors.

Symbolism man.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Isn't juicing a terrible way to get nutrients or am I crazy here

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That jump shot timer in some basketball games is a bitch to get used to. I feel you Jo.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I feel like I've seen this somewhere before

🤔🤔🤔

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Boogie Cousins fouls by quarter tonight

1: 0
2: 0
3: 0
4: 6

:eyepop:

And #6 was a megaquestionable offensive foul on a made basket when the game was almost over. And the Kings lost in OT.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

chunkles posted:

he is risen

JR's spirit was in that dinger

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/Money23Green/status/794038862741839874

:vince: :vince: :vince: :vince:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

TNT is crazy if they have them live on mic

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Every time I see that clip moves her from Doris Burke to Doris Baerke :swoon:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'll save you all the trouble of looking for it

https://twitter.com/CauldronICYMI/status/794742851712086016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Warriors are 5-5 in their last 10 games.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

meat checking for the billionth time after getting the lightest punishment each time. he got so many chances he got the most chances possible

Draymond got literally every chance to stop nut tapping and he didn't care and it cost them the title. Really emblematic of how undisciplined the Warriors truly are.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Carlosologist posted:

hot take: the Warriors should have kept Barnes and the possibility of bench depth instead of going for broke with KD

This is what I said when it happened :shrug:

WELL actually I probably said something about shook and up 3-1 but then this.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Is Jeff Withey the Voltron of all the tiny white guys Embiid trained against? He's defeated them individually. Now he's defeated their combined strength.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Apparently some Western conference executive (Pete D'alessandro) was complaining in some interview about how Vivek was paying off the Kings blogger/fansites which is just hilarious sour grapes and salty tears

and it's Amico doing the accusing, who got caught stealing from the Kings SBNation blog, and then calling it trash and got roasted for it.

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/sacramento-kings-sactown-royalty-sam-amico-content.html

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

In non end of the world news, a super strange series of events happened in SAC/NOLA tonight:

With about 20 seconds before the half, Cousins was fouled. The Kings took the ball, missed, and the Pelicans scored.

The half ended.

During halftime, refs realized that the Pelicans were in the penalty and Boogie should have had free throws

Halftime ends.

They run back the clock and the Kings and Pelicans play out the last 20 seconds or so of the second.

The quarter ends, then they go on to the third.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Props Department posted:

Drake's comments on Doris during the broadcast made me cringe. He clearly thinks that praising her for her beauty and playing up the crush angle is honoring her, but it minimizes how good she is at her actual job and was really only a short hop away from the Tr*mp Access Hollywood tape. I realize that I'm taking Drake's off-the-cuff lighthearted statements too seriously but it was almost like he was giving her backhanded compliments while pretending to love her.

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I'm glad that weirdos can take offense on Doris' behalf because she's clearly not woke enough to understand what's really going on here

https://twitter.com/heydb/status/799092560123875329

This combo made my otherwise not so great day.

Doris dunked on ya Props Department

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/799852217465503744

Boogie good

• Locked thread