Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Calling Rondo/Wade the Brick Brothers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

legit upset that the bulls' dumb twitter thing isn't #ThreeAlphas

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's been like a month and the three alphas is still the funniest poo poo in the world to me

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://medium.com/@byctom/i-would-have-landed-the-hindenburg-5a820cc03429#.nv0hk4s90

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

He's a Raw prospect who got very few minutes. He's allegedly a shooter. But I have my doubts as that doesn't fit the Bulls style.

if he's a shooter than he already doesn't fit with the Team Concept

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lockback posted:

Well, in case anyone is wondering, Minnesota's bench is still complete horseshit.

but they signed John Lucas III

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mozgov in LA means we can potentially see him play dozens of menacing henchmen.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

good god
embiid is the truth

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

straight up brolic posted:

something about this tweet is very satisfying

papagiannis's dad was right

in 2016 nba? no is soft

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Drunk Canuck posted:

My happiest takeaway from the home opener was that DeRozan really limited his signature just within the 3 jumpers. So obviously he's turned the corner and that's scary for the rest of the league cuz this team is going lossless this season and winning it in all in sweeps. Hashtag WeTheNorth

it will be funny to me if they still can't beat this lovely-rear end dyfunctional bulls team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

As if anyone could beat a team with 3 alphas

one alpha, sure. two alphas? on a good day. but three? three alphas?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Real Alpha Hours

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dwyane Wade makes threes now.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the three loving alphas

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Please someone post a gif of that ludicrous wade mean mug

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Watched that DWade mean mug like 85 times, that's a KG caliber mug.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

McDermott still has no idea how to play basketball.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i wonder if the spurs judge potential free agent signings by their ability to act in HEB commercials

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jimmy clearly shouting me out with that hat.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bulls-Nets, ONLY ONE LOPEZ LEAVES BROOKLYN ALIVE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Adams is now indistinguishable from a professional wrestler, he's now on the tagteam of those new zealand guys who stomped around

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

positions are outdated, the only way to label basketball players, there are only alphas and non-alphas

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

taj gibson is a semi-alpha
doug mcdermott? alpha-adjacent
MCW: potential alpha

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

For sure, the Davis Brothers would have broken all of Curry's bones and put him into a t-shirt cannon, which would have also startled people because it hadn't been invented yet

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i didn't know that i was waiting all of my life for Stacey King in the Three Alphas Era

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

going from cute to A Little Much for LeBron, imo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

stacey king just came out against the "three alphas" nickname because it detracts from players like Taj Gibson and Michael Carter-Williams

e: "The Bulls are all alphas"

-Stacey King

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

euphronius posted:

Thunder have given up on resigning Kevin Durant

they must beat him in the playoffs first

e: durant is like an NBA Street guy who lets you pick him up if you beat his team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol anthony bennett is on the nets

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

You gotta get your friends to call you Juice Box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726Ujz_KOHE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the nba is the best sports league in the world

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SAS should be renamed the Three Alphas BAsketball Discussion Zone the way that insane Minnesota forum that Gendo always posted from was called the Five National Championships Football Discussion something or other

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jo noah is the absolute best

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Carlosologist posted:

I kind of wonder what the next big evolution in basketball will be; we're in the middle of leaguewide pace and space, so I feel that the next trend is a move back to post-up offense but with skilled bigs who can pass and knock down three pointers, some type of position less thing with lots of switching on defense

three alphas

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I will go to the grave believing that JR ripping off his shirt in a Cleveland Indians luxury box is directly responsible for that Rajai Davis dinger.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Stacey King is a teen intern with an internet soundboard and a leftover Krumps costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Stacey King might just be a large bag of catchphrases, but he is responsible for one of the finest announcing moments in the history of the sport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbxzfVl_7c4

• Locked thread