Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Rick posted:

Yeah because I like basketball, not just one team.

I also like basketball, specifically of the competitive type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Playing with Russ sucks loving rear end

Is it true he blasts Taylor Swift in the locker room

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/872129972575645696
Seems like a bad idea Lebron. Though Warriors half court D is really good too.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I enjoyed most of the series that didn't involve Cavs or Warriors. Turns out watching one clearly better team beat up a worse team is kinda boring.

First two games of Pacers/Cavs was good though

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

If I paid for finals tickets I would stay until the janitor left.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I hope LeBron goes to the warriors. Let's double and triple down on this super team business. What does Golden State have to give up to fit in porzingis Or KAT?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

jackofarcades posted:

I'm not sure there's any move for either Lebron or the Cavs to get better. I don't know where Lebron can go that could reasonably sign him to a max and beat the Warriors.

Who needs a max? Lebron has made a lot of money and will make more with endorsements. Sign to the Spurs with CP3 and make the WCF great again.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I have a coworker who always argues with me how much the NBA is rigged. Monday should be fun after tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

EvanTH posted:

this was one of the accusations Tim Donaghy made that I kinda believe. He said he would place bets depending on who was reffing games.

the Cavs would've won this without the awful reffing because they were draining every three and Curry did his shrinking thing, but still, really bad look

You know you're loving up rigging a game when the the TV announcers including Doris are calling that poo poo out

• Locked thread