Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

This game is fun and good and goddammit it's weird not having this autoplaying on my second monitor for hours on end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

So how long until the biggest whales get Dick Strange up and going so I see nothing but Thanos/Sharon/Strange teams in TL?

fart simpson posted:

My level 35 Doctor Strange just cleared a level 60 daily mission without even taking a hit.

All hail Doctor Briarpatch Cumberband.

I'm at 610 Merits because instead of hitting play for the third level, I walked away from the game long enough for the daily reset. I also got that far because I bought all the Merits from the store.

punchymcpunch posted:

Yeah just never spend gold or rank anyone up and you'll have tons of stuff.

This is true because I'm sitting at around 28 mill because I was hoarding to throw all my resources at Thanos but with the AB nerf, I think I'm just going to settle for Corvus or Dwarf. Or go full blown comedy option and say gently caress it all and start building up more normies.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

The lovely Professor Orpheus rip has finished his epic quest. Now to get the gold up again to work on his equipment and skills and get a ISO set that isn't Smart Raccoon. On a totally related note, i managed to get my first iThanos kill today.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

C. Everett Koop posted:

welp add me to the list of cumberbitches :getin: :shlick:

e - what's a good iso set for him, IIAG or bust? I rolled spy tactics but I haven't committed any isos to it yet.

i'm gonna try for Angry Hulk, but he's sitting on a Smart Raccoon because that's the first 8 set i got and only had 200k to roll with. Need to spend a few days doing co op and pray for 100% rifts so i can spend days and millions of gold to never see it.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

BGrifter posted:

I'd take whichever one comes up first and not lose any sleep over it.

This is how i'm going to treat it once it really comes down to it. i got mine and now i need to build up his gear a touch, up some skills, and call it done. Maybe i'll finally see a decent obelisk since my weeks long drought continues as RNGesus continues to forsake me.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

i wasn't going to do it, but in honor of the announcement of the stupidest change to Marvel Heroes, i'm gonna do it.

1. i think i started my account early in 2015 but didn't bother putting any effort until our lord and savior put the call out in October or November 2015

2. The gently caress remembers this? think it was Kingpin, Coulson, Venom, Loki, Spidey

3. Moon King was my first. Have 10 T2s (plus Dick Strange and Proxima too)

4. Uh, i guess the one that killed off the need to grind certain stupid levels for certain stupid gear items; gently caress that noise hated that poo poo in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

5. Frequent T2 tickets are loving awesome. One feature i'd miss? Unlimited (as long as you ignore the gold cost) Timeline rerolling. Love those endless Thanos/Strange/Sharon teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Oh boy. Another big patch to try to catch up on. Also gently caress yeah new Silk costume.

• Locked thread