Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

marshmallow creep posted:

"You vanted to rule the world, but now I rule you, and soon the vorld will be destroyed!"
...as I live and breathe.
I forgot to point it out in the credits :cripes: but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SelenicMartian posted:

Umm... I guess Hank's dad?

Also, such a lovely German name, Redwood... Ja...

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

No Gravitas posted:

Umm... I guess Hank's dad?

Also, such a lovely German name, Redwood... Ja...
No, no, they only listed the last names in the credits.
But they got one guy to voice both.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SelenicMartian posted:

No, no, they only listed the last names in the credits.
But they got one guy to voice both.

I prefer my interpretation.

Still! UGH!

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

SelenicMartian posted:

If you find someone who can do 1 terrible accents chances are you've found someone who can do them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I'm surprised you didn't use the Terminator 2 drains for the bike points bit. It's a long straight you can get high speeds on with minimal turning and no traffic. And getting the records on all levels was pointless because you only got infinite ammo and all weapons for a small part of the game. If it carried over to New Game+, it would have been better, but it didn't, so it was pointless.

Also, Jonathan Kydd in the voice credits? He was the narrator for Bangers and Mash, one of my all time favourite cartoons as a child.

Hoss Corncave fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jan 2, 2017

• Locked thread