Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
How will Joe West make the game about himself all the way down the left field line?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

GET MY BELT SON posted:

did this game start early?

i could have sworn it was a 7:08 cst start

Yeah because of weather, they announced it sometime yesterday.

e: way late

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Aaah, what was that terrifying graphic of a mutant for?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

TMMadman posted:

Schwarber should play RF at Wrigley, but just make Fowler come get everything that he has to move more than like 10 steps to get.

I think I saw earlier he isn't medically cleared to play defense? If true that makes me think he shouldn't be running the bases either but whatever.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I never understood why more catchers didn't do the Tony Pena thing when no one was on base. Crouching is a pain in the rear end.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That man was very excited to walk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I was really disappointed we didn't get a 3 hour rain delay with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th.

• Locked thread