Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
that throw.

gently caress

that rebound.

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

ErIog posted:

Man, you should come to a Japanese baseball game sometime. There's an entire loving marching band playing in the stands and there's official team fight songs that fans practice then sing together during the game.

This is the most Japanese thing I've ever heard of.

Aside from your next anecdote, which is going to be that after the game the fans pass a garbage bag down each row as they sweep their area clean and respectfully fold up the seats.

Either way, Drum Guy got nothing on Ronny Woo Woo.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Niwrad posted:

I feel like Chapman doesn't throw that many strikes but hitters just have to swing so early they swing at a lot of balls. Is there any stat to back this up?

Yeah I heard he was a wild one.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

marioinblack posted:

He basically cancels out hot shot Cleveland reliever Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn

Oh god he's been using that character to stay relevant.

#pray4charlie

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Cubs Woo

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

ChiTownEddie posted:

gently caress yeah Cubs! A WORLD SERIES WIN.

...On a personal note. Now I am confirmed to see a World Series game in person. Holy poo poo.

:hfive:

Game 3? What section?

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Big Mean Jerk posted:

13 runners stranded my god

Flashbacks to the 2000s

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

CarterUSM posted:

Section 533 for all three games. :woop:

Woooooo that's pretty close, assuming my dad keeps his seats on that side. (Second row upper deck).

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Popete posted:

We got some rich mother fuckers in SAS.

Season tickets is the way to go.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Popete posted:

Oh good, only 48k people ahead of me!

:cry:

My dad's been going to games since you could clean up your row to get a free ticket to the next game.

Can't think of many people that deserve it as much as that.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

CubsWoo posted:

Make it work

Why do we make the season this long?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Atomizer posted:

But that's Schwarber in the background, so who was heating up the bat? :confused:

Probably some boy. Some boy whose responsibility lies primarily with the bats.

• Locked thread