Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

weird Asian candy posted:

I fail to subscribe to the notion that we live in a world where two Cleveland teams win a championship in the same year. Nope. Not gonna happen. :colbert:

Go Cubs Go!

We already have, our AHL team won the championship.

(Yes I know nobody cares about the AHL but the championships are important to me, dammit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Bauer doesn't look good already

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Cubs going hit-less until the 6th or 7th tonight.

lol

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Oof.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I really don't think that finger is going to hold, sorry Bauer.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

marioinblack posted:

As someone who's been to a couple of World Series games, it's about the coolest thing I've ever attended. It's the same product on the field, but there's an aura oozing about it that I can't describe.

Its pretty much one of my life's dreams to attend a WS game, even if it's in standing room only. I'll have to settle for going to the watch party in Progressive Field on Saturday instead.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

That wells fargo commercial was garbage

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Someone explain to me the Hendricks joke, he sounded pretty similar to a lot of athletes that get interviewed in that he seemed really uncomfortable

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Baezball ninja

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Man what is Cleveland even doing tonight

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

ErIog posted:

Indians fans be all qq'in like Cubs aren't gonna Cub it up later. :smith:

Its not like we aren't also used to it

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Nice!

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

man what the gently caress are we even doing tonight

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Bilirubin posted:

Hey guys, how annoying is drum guy in person? If I got seats near him he'd probably be dead after a few innings, but the people sitting around him in the odd shot they are showing seem chill with him. Or resigned I guess.

He's a staple at Indians games, everybody tunes him out. He's basically just part of the game audio here.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

ErIog posted:

Man, you should come to a Japanese baseball game sometime. There's an entire loving marching band and there's official team songs that fans practice then sing together during the game.

That sounds loving awesome actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

jesus christ that jumbotron

I feel like people don't really get just how incredibly loving big that screen is. Its insane in person.

• Locked thread