Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

John Wilkes Booth posted:

Not a Schwarbomb but I WILL TAKE IT

After the game last night I'm happy for anything. My body is ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

Popete posted:

I'm late, but I can't get over how Schwarber could come back and hit major league pitching after only seeing batting cages since April. That's unreal.

And on top of it be one of the top performers of the past two nights. The storyline Buck and co. were trying to spin at the beginning of last night's game became pretty :lol: "See this timing.. this is the timing of a man who's been hitting balls from a machine.. he can't used to the timing of a real pitcher."

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

Mah husky husky boy! :woop:

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

Lol if he walks Schwarber in later.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

ErIog posted:

Lol if he walks Schwarber in later.

Real talk, nice to see Shaw being nice to the husky injured man.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

Indians fans be all qq'in like Cubs aren't gonna Cub it up later. :smith:

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

Bigass Moth posted:

This game is not good

For who? I'm pretty :woop: over it.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

Montgomery man, stop toying with my emotions and just bag this 3rd out plz k thx.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

Bilirubin posted:

Hey guys, how annoying is drum guy in person? If I got seats near him he'd probably be dead after a few innings, but the people sitting around him in the odd shot they are showing seem chill with him. Or resigned I guess.

Man, you should come to a Japanese baseball game sometime. There's an entire loving marching band playing in the stands and there's official team fight songs that fans practice then sing together during the game.

ErIog fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Oct 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

SharkTattoos posted:

Status update: now down to 1/4 butthole clench.

Careful not to go past 1/6th or you'll poo poo yourself.

• Locked thread