Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarterUSM
Mar 17, 2004
Cornfield aviator

FaradayCage posted:

ChiTownEddie posted:

gently caress yeah Cubs! A WORLD SERIES WIN.

...On a personal note. Now I am confirmed to see a World Series game in person. Holy poo poo.
:hfive:

Game 3? What section?

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Poque and I will be in the bleachers for game 3 and in the 400s for games 4 and 5

Section 533 for all three games. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarterUSM
Mar 17, 2004
Cornfield aviator

FaradayCage posted:

Woooooo that's pretty close, assuming my dad keeps his seats on that side. (Second row upper deck).

I'm five rows up and right in the middle of the row. Downside: have to step over everyone to get to the bathrooms. Upside: I strategically picked them so the roof pillars are both out of the field of play in my sight lines.

I'm thinking this season ticket change period I may try to either get row 1 of the upper section of the upper deck, or down fairly low in the lower section of the upper deck. Love the sight lines, regardless!

CarterUSM
Mar 17, 2004
Cornfield aviator

Popete posted:

We got some rich mother fuckers in SAS.

I have a single seat in the cheapest section. I think it's about $1900 a year, which I can make a decent bit back because I can't go to many of the games, as I'm liable to be traveling for work. Postseason was ~$1100 for all possible games. If you get a few friends together and have a ticket draft, it's actually not too bad for season tickets. The tough part is getting them in the first place. I don't even want to think about what the wait list is like right now.

(Edit: not to say it isn't a chunk of change, but there are ways to make it more affordable. 82 home games for $1900 is ~$23 per seat per game. Can definitely spread it around a bit)

CarterUSM fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Oct 27, 2016

CarterUSM
Mar 17, 2004
Cornfield aviator

CubsWoo posted:

I signed up a decade ago and I'm 26,550th in line

I waited ten years, and was called in 2012, after the Cubs had their 100+ loss season. That may have had something to do with it. I think there were ~44k people in front of me when I signed up. That's got to be one of the longer season ticket wait lists in pro sports, I'd think.

• Locked thread