Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

you should have had sex with him

I don't know about you, but I don't usually solve my problems by loving men up the arse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So we've all had moments where we are super salty (https://youtu.be/rjdfvyECVVo) while gaming. What are of your Saltiest and Funniest?

One time I was playing Super Mario world and I died and raged and said "gently caress!!!!", broke my snes Controller, and ran over and punched my yoshi pulshie and threw him across the room. When he hit the wall though he broke open, with little pvc plastic beads flying all over. I ran over to him, crying and begging him to forgive me. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Funniest one I could think of ATM. So guys, leats hear YOUR funniest moments where you got rekt, raged, raved or ranted while unleashing some controller-destroying Saltiness!

I dont remember why or which game but i got so poed one time i popped out the cd and snapped it in twain and shards flew all over

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't know about you, but I don't usually solve my problems by loving men up the arse.

How often do you do it.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

gears 3 dom scene need i say more but real sad salt tears not butt salt tears op

YOu don't need to say more. We're all gamers here.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Stupid donkey de mierda! Stupid donkey man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

How often do you do it.

How sore is your asswhole, you Norwegian poofter. Get a job, oval office.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My mate and I were having a wog off in TF2, Summer 2009. Turns out the oval office admin was having a polchuck wank at us there ey. We loving plowed his bollocks up his own arse.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This. This is the saltiest moment in gaming.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
In dota 2 when drow ranger was the most op possible and had the global aura that pushed all the lanes and made you win the game, one guy on my team had it toggled off and we were barely losing a really close game over 40 minutes and I kept yelling at him to click the one button to make us win and he kept saying `"I know how to play my hero."

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

:staredog:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Ristolaz posted:

In dota 2 when drow ranger was the most op possible and had the global aura that pushed all the lanes and made you win the game, one guy on my team had it toggled off and we were barely losing a really close game over 40 minutes and I kept yelling at him to click the one button to make us win and he kept saying `"I know how to play my hero."

I dont play those style of games anymore but I really feel for you bro. I would want to hurt him in real life haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

moron

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

whole lotta salt itt! :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

elf help book posted:

the extemely calm freakout

so good, hahah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Got a problem, rear end in a top hat. Why don't you gently caress a man's rear end over it.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Got a problem, rear end in a top hat. Why don't you gently caress a man's rear end over it.

. o O ( It would be really funny if I actually did it)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this looks like an rear end in a top hat spreading open lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

this looks like an rear end in a top hat spreading open lmao

turn your monitor on

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

another epic own by me, elf pron

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

another epic own by me, elf pron

that's not your name.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

rediscover posted:

that's not your name.
peep the av

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

peep the av

Is that supposed to mean something to me.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

Is that supposed to mean something to me.
That's elf pron.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's the goon girl of my dreams, Mother F-ing Elf Pr0n!

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
https://vid.me/UtA1

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

It's the goon girl of my dreams, Mother F-ing Elf Pr0n!

this

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
-Later that night I choked on a big marshmallow and my neighbor had to do the heimlich on me

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

turn your monitor on

a vicious own

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

:staredoge:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ive never once gotten salty while gaming. Probably because im so good at games i beat them with the highest score, and win every time in multiplayer. Nothing to even GET salty about

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

-Later that night I choked on a big marshmallow and my neighbor had to do the heimlich on me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

It was p. lulzy :D

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

rediscover posted:

It was p. lulzy :D

Agreed. Thanks, for sharing your tale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin