Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

So we've all had moments where we are super salty (https://youtu.be/rjdfvyECVVo) while gaming. What are of your Saltiest and Funniest?

One time I was playing Super Mario world and I died and raged and said "gently caress!!!!", broke my snes Controller, and ran over and punched my yoshi pulshie and threw him across the room. When he hit the wall though he broke open, with little pvc plastic beads flying all over. I ran over to him, crying and begging him to forgive me. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Funniest one I could think of ATM. So guys, leats hear YOUR funniest moments where you got rekt, raged, raved or ranted while unleashing some controller-destroying Saltiness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

The only time I've ever thrown a controller or anything like that out of rage was when I was like, 10 years old and playing Animal Crossing on DS and I was trying to catch the coelacanth or whatever the rarest fish in the game was and I pushed b instead of a or something and it got away. I immediately chucked my ds at the wall and one of the hinges snapped off. Later that night I choked on a big marshmallow and my neighbor had to do the heimlich on me

hell i cant blame you new leaf is a p.frustrating game.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Dongslayer. posted:

there is a level in katamari where you are supposed to roll fast enough to collect enough heat and lets just say the only thing getting heated was me. my gf at the time asked me to beat it so she could keep going and i failed both of us which made the king of the cosmos insults cut right to the core.

Not being able to finish a level for your gf is literaly worse and more embarassng than erectile dynsfunction during sex. You have my condolences.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Camping the armor or weapons in Goldeneye and screen watching the other guy.

A kid I grew up with had a meth addict brother that would lose his poo poo playing mario kart in the garage and scared the poo poo out of me

Lol, that guy sounded like he was p.salty! :D

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

New scary game salt meme: Spoopy Salt

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My mate and I were having a wog off in TF2, Summer 2009. Turns out the oval office admin was having a polchuck wank at us there ey. We loving plowed his bollocks up his own arse.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

whole lotta salt itt! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lmao