Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So we've all had moments where we are super salty (https://youtu.be/rjdfvyECVVo) while gaming. What are of your Saltiest and Funniest?

One time I was playing Super Mario world and I died and raged and said "gently caress!!!!", broke my snes Controller, and ran over and punched my yoshi pulshie and threw him across the room. When he hit the wall though he broke open, with little pvc plastic beads flying all over. I ran over to him, crying and begging him to forgive me. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Funniest one I could think of ATM. So guys, leats hear YOUR funniest moments where you got rekt, raged, raved or ranted while unleashing some controller-destroying Saltiness!

I dont remember why or which game but i got so poed one time i popped out the cd and snapped it in twain and shards flew all over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't know about you, but I don't usually solve my problems by loving men up the arse.

How often do you do it.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

gears 3 dom scene need i say more but real sad salt tears not butt salt tears op

YOu don't need to say more. We're all gamers here.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Stupid donkey de mierda! Stupid donkey man

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

How sore is your asswhole, you Norwegian poofter. Get a job, oval office.

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>