Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When I was about 14 I took my memory card over to my mate's place to show him my level 99 final fantasy save. We were hanging out with his older sisters bf at the time and I guess to try and be cool he deleted my save in front of us while chuckling. I was so filled with butt salt and care anger that I ran over and punched his face while he and his sister's bf laughed at my ineffectual white punches (they are Maoris and are used to getting punched all the time).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

you should have had sex with him

I don't know about you, but I don't usually solve my problems by loving men up the arse.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

How often do you do it.

How sore is your asswhole, you Norwegian poofter. Get a job, oval office.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Got a problem, rear end in a top hat. Why don't you gently caress a man's rear end over it.