Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:getin: or :frogout:
This poll is closed.
:boom: 38 17.35%
yes 34 15.53%
no 18 8.22%
maybe 22 10.05%
paging pagancow 40 18.26%
all of the above 24 10.96%
:same: 43 19.63%
Total: 77 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Its not even halloween. The gently caress is this horse poo poo? gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

CrazyLittle posted:

2015 started 11/3/15
2014 started 10/10/14
2013 started 10/15/13
2012 started 11/3/12
2011 started 11/11/11

yea and the holocaust starter on January 30 1933. DOesn't make it good. :redhammer:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Alright. Fine. I'll allow it - with ONE caveat. Last year, it was very lenient. This year, if your gift aint arrived by new years, I'm banning you. End of story. No excuses.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Last year, some stupid pieces of poo poo didnt ship till like feb. Silver was like "oh, but they had a problem in their shoe" I don't care. STFU.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Greetings Secret Santers. I'm glad to be here. Small reminder from the ground floor:

Smythe posted:

[snip]. Last year, it was very lenient. This year, if your gift aint arrived by new years, I'm banning you. End of story. No excuses.

I'm drunk on nog and I've got the :redhammer: and hell I can't wait to use it on some fuckers. You had best done gone and shipped your drat poo poo by now otherwise hell i'd shell out the big bucks for overnight if you value your FORUMS ACCOUNT mother Fuckers. Merry Christmas *racks shotgun*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

graph posted:

is there any way to save a crowler for a day or is it an all-in-one-sitting type deal

lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Good job everybody! We did it! And BRAVO to CrazyLittle for running a tight as hell ship and only needing to pwn 1 bad santa.

Thanks to everybody for participating with aplomb!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Kuvo posted:

but i though yosmas traditionally lasts until mid feburary?

Not on my watch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

C.H.O.M.E posted:

has the bad Santa been named and shamed? also someone pm me the name and address of the disappointed santee I have one more yospos themed item I can send out, I ordered two copies of it and only sent one to farmer crack rear end.

He's owned in the banlist.php

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Annual Gift Panda posted:

I was scared to send alcohol in the mail

lol

• Locked thread