Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:getin: or :frogout:
This poll is closed.
:boom: 38 17.35%
yes 34 15.53%
no 18 8.22%
maybe 22 10.05%
paging pagancow 40 18.26%
all of the above 24 10.96%
:same: 43 19.63%
Total: 77 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN

• Never done this before, thats a fact
  • I don't care send me anything that is allowed.
  • Here is Coco she is a pretty cat and a good cat

• XL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

i hate xmas and that is why i am going to give a random internet stranger some random poo poo withinthe specified parameteresof what they requested or didn't request

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Annual Gift Panda posted:

how does one send alcohol in the mail

e: hypothetically

maybe find a liquor store local to your santee and ask if they deliver or something, if they dont, then taskrabbit? lol

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Bought mine today, just need to take it home and ship it

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

welp I guess that means I should get this in the mail tonight then

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Annual Gift Panda posted:

I have to ship this week I guess

Im really glad theres a 24 hour convenience store near here with a mail counter lol

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Here comes a special package

a leter

oh boy i wish i had this when i was 14

what is this human

no coco come back

there we go

cat drug inspection

good socks

nice i will wear this to my local barcade now

LETTER EXCERPT

quote:

New Text Document 219.wpd

Dear Tatsujin,

i hope i didn't procrastinate the shipping of this item too much and that it arrives to you by Christmas. more importantly i hope you enjoy the gifts included that they find you well and in good holiday cheer.

included in this package are the following:

Sorry about the terrible handwriting. my printer is busted, and I didnt go to work today b/c the snow and ice is treacherous.

i hope i was able to surprise you with things you'll enjoy. please post a picture of your cat getting high for us.

thanks and "god bless" for helping to make YOSPOS a cool place to hang out :unsmith:

Your posting pal

<Illegible Signature>

a.k.a Farmer Crack-rear end

i never had good luck getting coco to respond to catnip but who knows maybe it's because shes never had the real good poo poo. ill be sure to take video if she starts gettin super playful and high. even if she doesnt i know of many cats who like to get high

thank you Farmer Crack-rear end heres a bonus pic of a Let it Die shirt and winter balaclava i got myself for xmas

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

and then there's me lol

You do this thing where if the word is longer than five letters they get smaller and smaller until they're indecipherable squiggles

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

super nailgun posted:

I received what I can only assume is a YOSmas gift today...

A mysterious box. Perhaps the labeling hints at its contents?

No party hats. Something else, wrapped in bubble wrap.

A handsome looking example of the 520ST. Lets fire 'er up and see what we've got here...

...aw gently caress what the hell is this cruel joke of a power port?!

Well, guess this is a scavenger hunt now! I hope those adapters aren't toooooo rare.

nice, I used to work with a guy who kept a 1040ST in his office and the dude had the works. floppy drives, hard drive (with its own fuse on its separate power supply lmao), joystick, software, even got the ROM chips to upgrade TOS/GEM to the latest version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

Lutha Mahtin posted:

im glad to see the box from chicago included some old style and vitners. always gotta represent some local poor people food imo

think im going to walk to the corner store to get some after work

• Locked thread