Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:getin: or :frogout:
This poll is closed.
:boom: 38 17.35%
yes 34 15.53%
no 18 8.22%
maybe 22 10.05%
paging pagancow 40 18.26%
all of the above 24 10.96%
:same: 43 19.63%
Total: 77 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
I'm in, looking forward to getting into the Christmas spirit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
i like coffee, tea, dumb nerd stuff, and I've wanted some kind of arduino / rasp pi setup for a long time but i've never bothered to get it. some kind of decent hoodie would be cool too, xxl because I'm a big dude. also I love to cook, so any useful and/or gimmicky cooking things would be well used and appreciated.

also have 2 dogs and a 1.5 year old daughter.

god bless.

Dog 1:

Dog 2:

Wrath of the Bitch King fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Nov 13, 2016

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

i have an assortment of ~cool poo poo~ waiting in the wings, but i have a couple things on order.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

i spent way too much on this, oof

it's worth it though

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Just ordered the stuff I went overboard on...

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

*eyes the $300 dollar macbook*

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

I didn't have a lot of time this year to get super clever with the gift novelty, but I'm into practical gifts that provide a lot of function. I can't wait for my santee to complain, lol.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

That NASA book owns so hard

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

The glass stuff I was planning to send out got smashed when I got into a car accident, so I'll be remaking and repackaging things and sending it out on Monday.

Either that or I'll split it into 2 packages. Haven't decided yet.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Santa, my wife tells me I have a package waiting for me at home.

Will post pictures when I'm home from work!

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

A package came in...

Wonder what's in the box...

Thanks for setting the record straight on Die Hard, btw:

First, the CHIP:

(which is loving awesome)

No instructions, barebones, like any good YOSPOS gift.

The "smart" watch, where Santa hard abandons their stance on Chinese goods:

Note the quotes

With a helpful URL to Facebook if I need a hand with anything

Not pictured: generous 6 inch mini-USB cable used for charging and sweet data transfers.

Thanks, Santa! Merry YOSMAS! I'll try to fulfill your request as soon as my dog finishes running around with the watch.

Edit: After toying around with the watch, I found a few treasures

Which appears to be filled with 3+ gigs of memes. Hell yeah! Now I just need to figure out how to transfer files to and from this thing without installing some janky app or inviting my PC into the Chinese botnet.

There's also a Jared Fogle button:

Wrath of the Bitch King fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Dec 20, 2016

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

flakeloaf posted:

samuel l acksyn for president

for real, holy poo poo

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Glad you liked the stuff man. I bought that sharpener because it's a decent starter one, and I would've felt a little cruel throwing you to the wolves with a duo-whetstone and a guide or two. I used to use a minosharp back in the day before I moved to doing it the "right way" and it worked just fine. Not nearly as precise as a trained hand but it gets the job done, and not everybody wants to go full blacksmith on their poo poo.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Samuel L. Acksyn: If you do decide to go down the dark tunnel of hate and failure that is knife sharpening using a whetstone, I implore you. Please, for the love of God, don't start your practicing with that knife.

Also the wife and I had made you cookies and some homemade dog treats, but all the glassware it was in got shattered when I messed my car up on Saturday, so...

Merry Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

drat, nice work people. Holy poo poo at that giant cassette.

• Locked thread