Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:getin: or :frogout:
This poll is closed.
:boom: 38 17.35%
yes 34 15.53%
no 18 8.22%
maybe 22 10.05%
paging pagancow 40 18.26%
all of the above 24 10.96%
:same: 43 19.63%
Total: 77 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
I had a financial situation along with helping the homestate with flood relief efforts. . . let me think on it a day or two, this is one of my favorite times of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
still debating, but no clue how I'll ever top the year I sent rgb nes that working trash console.

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
an enotnert tip from someone who has shipped a lot of booze. . .

you will see marking it as "yeast samples" as a common way of doing things. . . this has gotten me held up more than often.

I have never had a package held up when labeled as "local soda"

Which in my neck of the woods a "road soda" is a beer you drink while driving, so not too far off the truth.

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
also don't drink and drive, the custom of the road soda is no more than 1, on normally abandoned country roads.

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
waiting for that box to be unlocked

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

anthonypants posted:

it's not christmas for almost two more weeks and those people are opening their presents early :mad:

well i mean normally folks don't get their presents till like mid july. . . so

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
pro tier keyboard right there

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

no worries, i got a bunch of cheap knifes i can learn on. (if i decide to go down that tunnel)

As someone who went down that rabbit hole, I keep 3-5 lovely knives on hand at all times, just cause when I bust out the stones, and ceramics, and powders, and all that junk I want to make sure I have got back into the zen rhythm of knife sharpening before I even move to even say a kitchenaid knife.

(also that little pull push sharpeners isn't bad, and honestly if I get a super dull knife from a friend to sharpen i've got a similar thing from ikea that i use just to get the initial sharp back on it before honing that poo poo out for a proper long term edge)

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

anthonypants posted:

their website has been down for me since they announced it last night

also on tidal (lawl), spotify, and amazon prime music.

Went ahead and pre-ordered the vinyl hoping I'd get a download to jam in my ear from my phone. . . but hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

anthonypants posted:

you can buy their album in flac for ten dollars

or do what I normally do buy the vinyl cause I enjoy sitting around listening to records for my friends. . . and well get the high rate mp3 that's fine enough for playing through earbuds

• Locked thread