Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I promise to watch all the ads shown by Apple during this event before pooping on the products within

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

if i choose rose gold how long before it stops being amusing and starts being embarrassing?

I don't think the color of your electronics matters at all

follow your heart

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

cinci zoo sniper posted:

he was mad for like 3 days non stop since he is in super serious guild and the windows went into update restart loop right in the middle of the hardest bossfight of the raid, before which everyone took a smoke break etc so they don't be detracted during the encounter

Microsoft is trying to save him from his shameful activities via sheer incompetence

• Locked thread