Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
man i am about due for a new mbp but i am super not giving a gently caress about that loving touch bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Plorkyeran posted:

i think i might pick up a used 2015 one once the upgrade-every-year crowd gets their new ones. i'm still using a mid-2012 rmbp and was very ready to drop $3-4k on something new but ugh these options are all awful.

same as gently caress

i had budgeted up to $5k ozzie dollaroos but i'm not going to loving spend that for something that has almost the same specs as my roided out 2011 mbp. eat a bag of gently caress, apple

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fabricated posted:

I love how apple continues to abuse or poor brain damaged appleposters and they just keep taking it

if there were another decent operating system in the entire world maybe it wouldn't be like this but there you go

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
windows 10 is loving terrible what is wrong with you people

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i have to use windows 10 for some image segmentation software and every time i do it feels like i'm time traveling back to when computers were garbage and people were stupid

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i believe what i am saying, shaggar, is that your operating system is a piece of poo poo

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i do not need more than 16gb of ram but 256gb of hd space is a big gently caress you

i dont care though, that's why I have an apple tim capsule

well good news because you can upgrade to 2TB for only twelve hundred dollahahahahaha gently caress

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

sorry i hope you know i'm just being a dick because it's fun in the context of this thread

i mean with this sort of thread that's basically the entire point right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BeOSPOS posted:

I'm not reading this. can someone quote the funny parts tia

sure

quote:

• Locked thread