Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'm at home with a lovely cold so I might as well watch the livestream and die because of how bad everything will be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Migishu posted:

oh, so apple gets its are own thread for they are conference but microsoft doesn't?

loving bias in the pos right here. close thread and ban anyone who makes a new thread so we can have balance in teh pos again

why didn't you make a MS thread

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'll be interested in seeing if people actually buy the studio in leu of getting a cintiq

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

PowerBook duo with duo dock kind of owned

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol emoji strip

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

make me upgrade, Phil. convince me.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

what the gently caress is with that trackpad

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

do not touch soylent is good advice imo

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

third is great and all but I'd pay good money to have the touch bar on a new magic keyboard

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i literally cant imagine what would i put into the touchbar

8================D

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol at this lovely demo

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'm an apple fan boy and I admit that MS has seriously won this round

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

countdown to "al-low-mineeum"

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Plorkyeran posted:

these demos did a good job of convincing me that the touch bar is a stupid gimmick feature that's really awkward to use

if they kept the trackpad the old size and the touch strip was double its height it might be better but eh

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

oh. that's ok I guess. make the new air $800 please

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'm horrifically underwhelmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

fukkin lol still no updated desktops. Mac Pro is 3 years old and hasn't been updated since apple squeezed it out

• Locked thread