Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

my strategy of learning all i know about apple keynotes from just dropping into the yospos thread succeeds again, it is a bit of a surprise to learn that apple is switching to windows 10 though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i legit find it a bit surprising when people say they don't like windows 10 in its present form. excepting the debacles about diagnostic data uploads and "suggested apps" on the start menu, which i do feel one can take principled issue with. functionally it really feels so obviously like the best take yet that i end up a bit confused about what i am missing when people generally complain

i btw think the touch strip thing is neat. don't care much for the update in general, certainly not persuaded to buy a mac, but i think people overestimate how important the function row is to them. i highly suspect that the vast majority of people look down and peck whenever they have to go to that row anyway

• Locked thread