Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be fired?
This poll is closed.
Gus Bradley 10 19.61%
Mike Mularkey 5 9.80%
Gus and Mike 15 29.41%
Whoever designed these uniforms, out of a cannon 21 41.18%
Total: 32 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Chichevache posted:

My stream is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind

It was over 43 before the Bortles Garbage Time TD™, unless there's something I'm missing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

JAGS TOUCHDOWN!

That Bears bet though.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

stop with the timeouts you rear end in a top hat

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

That Bears bet though.

haha i missed that, isn't brian hoyer starting for the bears? good luck with that poo poo with the spread even as big as it is (MIN-4.5 as of this post)

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Bort bein' bort. nearly 300 yard game, multiple TDs, no turnovers. what more does a guy gotta do week in, week out?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

fsif posted:

I don't think the talent is very good either
True.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

pmchem posted:

Bort bein' bort. nearly 300 yard game, multiple TDs, no turnovers. what more does a guy gotta do week in, week out?
He's not been any good, in this game or others.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

a patagonian cavy posted:

It was over 43 before the Bortles Garbage Time TD™, unless there's something I'm missing

36+8/=42?

:doh:

Grittybeard posted:

That Bears bet though.

I do a bunch of low-risk parlay bets that end with whichever MNF team has the better moneyline odds. Then I hedge like mad that last game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
We hit ten pages, guys and gals(who am I kidding?). I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves. This is the football equivalent of waking up on Saturday morning, covered in your own puke and feces.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
blake borgles scrambles proficiently

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Chichevache posted:

We hit ten pages, guys and gals(who am I kidding?). I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves. This is the football equivalent of waking up on Saturday morning, covered in your own puke and feces.

but enough about seattle's offense in SEA@ARI

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
At least the night before was fun.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gabbert running the most methodical 2 minute drill in the NFL

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
blake bortles garbage time wizard

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

gabbert running the most methodical 2 minute drill in the NFL

You're remembering brighter days, friend. Back when the NFL didn't hate women and the Patriots didn't have a reputation for cheating.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

but enough about seattle's offense in SEA@ARI

This.

Also lmao I just noticed... are those silver..... diapers? the jags are wearing actually reflective?

Fire that uni into the sun.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
getting these in before game is over

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
10 years from now Blake Bortles In The Last 5 Minutes Of A Blowout Loss will be inducted into the hall of fame.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
whoa, marcedes lewis is still playing professional football?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

:toot: 300yds

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

How is you can look up top posters in a thread? We're all degenerates here but I wonder which of us is the most degenerate.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

loving lmao at the screaming woman in the stands after that garbage time touchdown

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

the emptiest 300-yard, 3 touchdown performance of all time

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Gus Bradley gets the axe tomorrow?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Chichevache posted:

You're remembering brighter days, friend. Back when the NFL didn't hate women and the Patriots didn't have a reputation for cheating.

also yeah what the gently caress hahaha i swear to god the past two weeks i've been making like multiple year old references because i've forgotten player names

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

How is you can look up top posters in a thread? We're all degenerates here but I wonder which of us is the most degenerate.

your wish is my command

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Waroduce posted:

If god is not dead, then yes.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Waroduce posted:

Despite what I said earlier in the thread there is no one more qualified in NFL history to be fired.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
another afc south win, almost counts as much as a real win

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

i regret that i got stoned, fell asleep, and have but 4 posts to give for my country

give me football or give me death

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I wonder if Blake goes home after games like this and thinks he did good

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

your wish is my command

I am ashamed.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

your wish is my command

Oh good I didn't win one of these for a change

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
As Shad Khan is about to say to Gus Bradley, "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here".

Goodnight everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

your wish is my command

winkie top 5 hell yeah

• Locked thread