Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be fired?
This poll is closed.
Gus Bradley 10 19.61%
Mike Mularkey 5 9.80%
Gus and Mike 15 29.41%
Whoever designed these uniforms, out of a cannon 21 41.18%
Total: 32 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Friends. I just had some delicious popcorn - cheddar popcorn mixed with caramel popcorn. Mmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

pubic works project posted:

Friends. I just had some delicious popcorn - cheddar popcorn mixed with caramel popcorn. Mmmmmmm

and now you're fat

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Could it be they're actually playing now because they were told that Gus is gone at halftime, and the office is just holding the news till the end of the game? :pray:

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
nope, jaguars still bad

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Murray won't let a thing as small as a hurt foot stop him from destroying a football franchise

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I appreciate that Derrick Henry's name is spelled the way it is because it makes him sound like an oil derrick, a device he closely resembles.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
rip jags

whose their defensive coordinator

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Cali Goons don't forget to vote no on prop 60 Cassidy Banks says so

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Anime Store Adventure posted:

So maybe I'm forgetting some amazing games, but have there been any good primetime games this season?

Seahawks at Cards excepted for obvious reasons.

Ignoring Seahawks at Cards, science says:

TB @ CAR (10/10, MNF): final was 17-14, but it was pretty up and down.
NE @ ARI (9/11, SNF): 21-23, back and forth.
GB @ MIN (9/18, SNF): another 17-14 with some excitement.
CAR @ DEN (9/8, TNF): 20-21 with a lot of ups and downs.
NYJ @ BUF (9/15, TNF): 37-31, surprising offense on both sides.
IND @ HOU (10/16, SNF): 26-23 in OT, Houston with the amazing comeback.

The other 15 prime time games have been loving garbage.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Telvin Smith is a much better player than that. Jags defense is straight painful to watch, but maybe that's cuz I've already spent all my jizz on this erotic smashmouth

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Naturally Selected posted:

Could it be they're actually playing now because they were told that Gus is gone at halftime, and the office is just holding the news till the end of the game? :pray:

I still think this is a dangerous thing to do, whatever happens you don't want an interim Doug Marrone winning the head coaching job. Just suck up the losses and enjoy your #1 overall draft pick, you guys somehow haven't had one of those ever which might be the most amazing NFL stat I can think of.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
this is legit the best playcalling by the titans since they had make a wish people doing it in the preseason

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dishonored 2 is gonna be good.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Grittybeard posted:

I still think this is a dangerous thing to do, whatever happens you don't want an interim Doug Marrone winning the head coaching job. Just suck up the losses and enjoy your #1 draft pick, you guys somehow haven't had one of those ever which might be the most amazing NFL stat I can think of.

They've picked in the Top 5 every year since 2013 and in the Top 10 every year since 2008.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

incompetent posted:

and now you're fat

I'm already fat.

Your move.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

I still think this is a dangerous thing to do, whatever happens you don't want an interim Doug Marrone winning the head coaching job. Just suck up the losses and enjoy your #1 overall draft pick, you guys somehow haven't had one of those ever which might be the most amazing NFL stat I can think of.

Seahawks have never had one and we sucked a lot longer and harder than the Jags.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
this sure is a football game

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

pubic works project posted:

I'm already fat.

Your move.

fatter

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

poo poo.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Doesn't seem like he even throws to Robinson anymore

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Look on the bright side: there might have been a bit of fecal matter stuck on one of the pieces. You'll get a horrible stomach virus and spend a week evacuating everything in your system. You'll lose a good ten pounds!

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Grittybeard posted:

I still think this is a dangerous thing to do, whatever happens you don't want an interim Doug Marrone winning the head coaching job. Just suck up the losses and enjoy your #1 draft pick, you guys somehow haven't had one of those ever which might be the most amazing NFL stat I can think of.

Browns. Also, and I mean this in the nicest way, but the Jags literally can't get any worse. Motherfuckers weren't even bothering with serious tackles for an entire first half. And a reminder that with how pitiful the jags have been, there's 3 teams that are worse than them in the league right now. To get the #1 pick, you need the Panthers, Bears, Browns, and 49ers to win at least 3 games a piece, which is a much longer stretch than just going coach-less for the rest of the season.

Also since I'm not a jags fan, you can't possibly fathom what my reasons are. Can't get a game started, might as well get some days of our lives episodes going.

john donne
Apr 10, 2016

All suitors of all sorts themselves enthral;

So on his back lies this whale wantoning,

And in his gulf-like throat, sucks everything

That passeth near.
Phil Simms is fuckin' lit

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Look on the bright side: there might have been a bit of fecal matter stuck on one of the pieces. You'll get a horrible stomach virus and spend a week evacuating everything in your system. You'll lose a good ten pounds!

That almost happened with the suspect sushi I had for lunch today!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Cactus Jack posted:

They've picked in the Top 5 every year since 2013 and in the Top 10 every year since 2008.

But never #1 overall!

Chichevache posted:

Seahawks have never had one and we sucked a lot longer and harder than the Jags.

The Seahawks have been mediocre more often than actually awful, they never had a run like the Jags have recently.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Bort is a bad football guy.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
#1 draft picks are overrated

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Lol

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
TURNOVAR!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Jaguars are a poop

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I got $20 on this thread going less than 8 pages

Oops

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
At this point you might as well leave

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Winkie01 posted:

TURNOVAR!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost like she is doing it on purpose to make her butt jiggle.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Is it just coaching? How can a team with ok talent implode like this week after week.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

The Unnamed One posted:

At this point you might as well leave

I'm going down with the ship.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

bows1 posted:

It's almost like she is doing it on purpose to make her butt jiggle.

And I appreciate and thank her for it

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

TSBX posted:

Is it just coaching? How can a team with ok talent implode like this week after week.

I don't think the talent is very good either

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Naturally Selected posted:

Browns. Also, and I mean this in the nicest way, but the Jags literally can't get any worse. Motherfuckers weren't even bothering with serious tackles for an entire first half. And a reminder that with how pitiful the jags have been, there's 3 teams that are worse than them in the league right now. To get the #1 pick, you need the Panthers, Bears, Browns, and 49ers to win at least 3 games a piece, which is a much longer stretch than just going coach-less for the rest of the season.

Also since I'm not a jags fan, you can't possibly fathom what my reasons are. Can't get a game started, might as well get some days of our lives episodes going.

No reason not to try to outsuck those guys though.

Really my only point here is if Marrone comes in and the team suddenly gets a pulse, maybe finishes 7-9 (which as you say, they're not going to get worse and their schedule isn't all that bad with all those AFC South games left), suddenly he becomes the guy to beat in the next hire. Then you're stuck for another 3 or 4 years of poo poo in my opinion.

e: Better poo poo than Gus probably, but still not something you'd want to aim for I'd think.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Oct 28, 2016

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

I love to see a butt jiggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
derrick henry is real fuckin good

• Locked thread