Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be fired?
This poll is closed.
Gus Bradley 10 19.61%
Mike Mularkey 5 9.80%
Gus and Mike 15 29.41%
Whoever designed these uniforms, out of a cannon 21 41.18%
Total: 32 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What the absolute gently caress am I watching :psyduck:

What the absolute gently caress am I watching. :psyberger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TSBX posted:

Why are some of the titans wearing gray mud flaps on their back?

Spastic colon?

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Benne posted:

3-0 seems like an insurmountable lead

They will tie up the game in the last 10 seconds of the 4th, and we will be treated to another edge of your seat OT game. :suicide:

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
oh my god. oh. my. GOD. the pro football hall of fame has a FOOTBALL CARDS COLLECTION ON DISPLAY

THIS IS THE THING THEY CHOOSE TO loving ADVERTISE.

also :lol: at the uniforms thing. "Well they're uh.... they're honey brown....."

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Waroduce posted:

*looks at the page count*

idk guys this poo poo is fuckin rough

9 pages or bust.

Benne posted:

Is Mularkey seriously the second-best coach in the AFC South

Between the Colts, Texans, Jags, and Titans? Quite possibly.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
For some reason, I find myself wishing the Jags were a good team. Generally, I love piling on and laughing when teams suck rear end (lol NY teams), but the jags have been so bad for so long, and their ownership/fan base seem to be chill enough that I really am hoping they get good at some point in time.

Or at least get a better uni guy because what the absolute *gently caress* jaguars?

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Qwijib0 posted:

I don't know what kinds of control the teams have over Thursday uniforms but it can't be much

Maybe if they weren't the biggest joke in the league they'd be afforded enough respect to not run around in puke-colored unis :v:

Also lol what the gently caress was that punt.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

fsif posted:

The Jaguars have won more games than the Panthers

Yes but you're missing one crucial difference:

gently caress the panthers.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Codependent Poster posted:

Jags completely gave up on that.

I mean, why bother when you know your offense will never make up the difference? :smithicide:

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

:byewhore:

Please please please

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
260 to 29 yards of offense :laffo:

Also I want them to fire Gus right as halftime starts and he gets a mic shoved in his face "well on the gus bu-YOU'RE FIRED FUCKHEAAAAAD" then the team comes back in the second half and wins this by like 50 points.

Actually Gus will probably somehow stay on till the end of the season, then they'll end up with some no-name who doesn't start until the beginning of next preseason :smith:

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

FizFashizzle posted:

bortles just tried to end it all there.

Hell is a place where the dead think they're living and pray for death..... but it won't come. Bortles will live on forever begging for the sweet release of IR.

Winkie01 posted:

the AFC South

0 good coaches
1 good qb*

*for now

That one good QB will leave his spleen, liver and at least one kidney on the field.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

fsif posted:

Yo step off, your reigning champ has less wins than the Jags

Yeah but

gently caress the panthers.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
"Can't even imagine what Gus is thinking on the sideline"

Probably "welp i'm fired anyways who cares"

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Could it be they're actually playing now because they were told that Gus is gone at halftime, and the office is just holding the news till the end of the game? :pray:

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Grittybeard posted:

I still think this is a dangerous thing to do, whatever happens you don't want an interim Doug Marrone winning the head coaching job. Just suck up the losses and enjoy your #1 draft pick, you guys somehow haven't had one of those ever which might be the most amazing NFL stat I can think of.

Browns. Also, and I mean this in the nicest way, but the Jags literally can't get any worse. Motherfuckers weren't even bothering with serious tackles for an entire first half. And a reminder that with how pitiful the jags have been, there's 3 teams that are worse than them in the league right now. To get the #1 pick, you need the Panthers, Bears, Browns, and 49ers to win at least 3 games a piece, which is a much longer stretch than just going coach-less for the rest of the season.

Also since I'm not a jags fan, you can't possibly fathom what my reasons are. Can't get a game started, might as well get some days of our lives episodes going.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Charge him for every page past 8.

I am doing my part.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Grittybeard posted:

No reason not to try to outsuck those guys though.

Really my only point here is if Marrone comes in and the team suddenly gets a pulse, maybe finishes 7-9 (which as you say, they're not going to get worse and their schedule isn't all that bad with all those AFC South games left), suddenly he becomes the guy to beat in the next hire. Then you're stuck for another 3 or 4 years of poo poo in my opinion.

e: Better poo poo than Gus probably, but still not something you'd want to aim for I'd think.

All valid, although I don't really know who might be available as HC even now. I mean, aside from trying to poach a pats *C (and ending up with another mcdaniels mess), or picking up the dregs that will get bounced out of the Jets/Colts/Bills jobs and settling for that mess.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lote posted:

I think it's the helmets. I would like the unis if they just had a solid color for the helmet

Nah, ~honey mustard~ is a poo poo color when it's dominant.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

If they changed the trim of the uniform I think they could find a way to pull it off. Maybe lighten the yellow a shade or two as well.

Yeah a different yellow with a different trim could be fine. This yellow on this green though is eyefuck nasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

a patagonian cavy posted:

but enough about seattle's offense in SEA@ARI

This.

Also lmao I just noticed... are those silver..... diapers? the jags are wearing actually reflective?

Fire that uni into the sun.

• Locked thread