Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be fired?
This poll is closed.
Gus Bradley 10 19.61%
Mike Mularkey 5 9.80%
Gus and Mike 15 29.41%
Whoever designed these uniforms, out of a cannon 21 41.18%
Total: 32 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Gus Bradley is a big dummy and serial pants pooper. You heard it here first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
I thought they gave up last week but holy poo poo was I wrong. This is giving up times 1000.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Who is Bortles' backup?

Chad Henne.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Why does Allen Robinson suck now?

1. Bortles can't throw a ball near a human being.
2. He's getting double covered and mauled constantly, with no PI calls.
3. The few balls near him he drops.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I still think this is a dangerous thing to do, whatever happens you don't want an interim Doug Marrone winning the head coaching job. Just suck up the losses and enjoy your #1 draft pick, you guys somehow haven't had one of those ever which might be the most amazing NFL stat I can think of.

They've picked in the Top 5 every year since 2013 and in the Top 10 every year since 2008.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Waroduce posted:

Gus Bradley gets the axe tomorrow?

If god is not dead, then yes.

• Locked thread