Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Very good premiere. Absolutely loved the scene with Daniel and the group leader near the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I agree but also I'd be fuckin pissed if I had to redo that order and everyone was blaming it on me for no good reason

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I haven't been able to see it yet cause I need subtitles for things and this show isn't popular enough for someone to put decent synced versions online yet but I am super impatient

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Another strong episode, a step down from the premiere but getting to see everyone else more than made up for it.

"It's not a fad!"

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah it's a massive scramble to find my remote and press the stop button once that poo poo starts

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I know it's silly to wish they'd focus on the case more but I really wish they'd focus on the case more

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What year is this show set in again? Furbys were a thing around 99, right? So Jared was born in like....94?

Anyway another strong ep but other than the premiere not sure we're hitting the usual highs yet. Caitlin FitzGerald is absolutely killin it, though.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Clayne Crawford was so fuckin good especially during that scene where he breaks down listening to Tawney's message

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
No but thanks for being annoyingly obtuse about it

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
hahaha wtf

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I gotta go with blue here. Tawney killing a dude, even out of kindness, just seems like way too far.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MrBuddyLee posted:

Hah! You don't think it looks a little like Teddy in old person makeup?

.....so you're just trolling now, right?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Now that's more fuckin' like it.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Another remarkable episode (this season really shoulda been 6 eps too I guess)

Escobarbarian fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Dec 1, 2016

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I wasn't sure at first but AVC pointed out that it was a fun contrast to how "straight- shooting" had worked so well earlier in the episode.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
counter-point: i would watch caitlin fitzgerald read the phone book.

good ep. i like how this season is about everyone finally moving on from the life daniel's imprisonment gave them. assuming the conviction will get overturned in the finale but he'll choose to go to ohio or some such thing

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I will wrestle and destroy anyone who wasn't satisfied by that finale. God drat, it was good.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lmao how was it any different from the previous 3 seasons? you sure you weren't watching elementary or something by accident before this season?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I honestly think this has been the exact same pace as the first three seasons in every way. It hasn't changed a bit. I really don't understand what you're seeing in those seasons you didn't see in this one.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
But....again, navelgazing is this show's entire thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
nah it was good

• Locked thread